Now this information is not meant to diagnose anyone but to inform. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms be warned, do not ignore and seek help. If you think you’re having a heart attack, call 911.
Signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
- Pain or pressure in the chest
- Discomfort spreading to the back, jaw, throat, or arm
- Nausea, indigestion, or heartburn
- Weakness, anxiety, or shortness of breath
- Rapid or irregular heartbeats
Note women do not always feel chest pain when it comes to an heart attack. However, women can experience heartburn, loss of appetite, tiredness or weakness, coughing, and heart flutters.