Now that is funny! The cyber world was went crazy yesterday when photos were leaked of what appeared to be soul singer Jill Scott nude. The nude photos, allegedly of Jill Scott surfaced Wednesday night and the Grammy took to twitter to address the problem. She went in on a series of tweets addressing the invasion of her privacy rights.
1) How quickly they forget (smh). I did nothing wrong & nothing that was YOUR snake concern. My photo was hacked; my PRIVACY INVADED.
2) I will not be bowed. I have earned every inch of my life. What u see, you can not touch & if it’s not & understanding-
3) you are not a part of my village therefore making your attempt to harm me null. I’m not even delayed. Shame for spreading. Shame 4 adding
4) I love and appreciate my body. My style has always been graceful. Love Village I see you & feel you too. Thank you for being beautifully
5) human. Thank you for empathy. Thank you for KNOWING better. Thank you for speaking up. Breathe.
She also confirmed that she took one of the photos but one was not fake. Photoshop must have come into play!
I def took the 1st pic w/ a robe; weight loss chronicle but the 2nd, sorry freaks, is not me. I wish I had that space between my thighs.